Springschool Hydrogen Technology 2023
This springschool is intended as a scientific exchange on the subject of hydrogen related technologies and their applications – from generation of hydrogen and its derivatives over storage and distribution to end use and start-ups in the field. It will give insights from the point of view of research as well as hydrogen related industries.
Hydrogen Economy (Grafik: Helmholtz-Klima-Initiative/Tanja Hildebrandt)
- Organisers: • Helmholtz-Zentrum Hereon
• DLR Institute of Maritime Energy Systems
• DLR Institute of Networked Energy Systems
• FH Westküste University of Applied Sciences (FHW)
- Date: March, 27 - 31, 2023
- Venue Youth Hostel Zündholzfabrik, Elbstraße 2, 21481 Lauenburg/Elbe, Germany (
- Target group PhD and Master students. A certificate of attendance will be issued.
- Cost Participation fees will be announced in due time.
- PhD students being shortly before submission of their thesis will have the opportunity to present their thesis in a 3 minutes pitch talk (max. 3 slides) to the audience. Target: to establish and foster contacts to future employers from academia and industry. Please indicate your interest upon preregistration.
- Preregistration for receiving updated information