Project deliverables and leading team, per work package:
WP1: Management and coordination
- D1.1 (HZG,M4*): Report on face-to-face project kick-off meeting.
- D1.2 (HZG, M18): Report on mid-term meeting.
- D1.3 (HZG, M30): Report on end of term meeting.
- D1.4 (HZG, M34): Report on final policy workshop
WP3: Data and modelling
- D3.1 (CREAF, M6):Data Management Plan (DMP) (PDF)
- D3.2 (BOKU, M12): Integrated model of the agricultural sector in the Austrian case. (PDF)
- D3.3 (HZG, M12): Integrated model with ad-hoc systemic model of urban water supply. (PDF)
- D3.4 (INCDS, M12): Integrated model of river basin, land use and urban water supply. (PDF)
WP4: Case studies
- D5.1 (INCDS, M19): Engagement and Societal Impact Plan.
- D5.2 (BOKU, M30): academic working paper: “Climate services for the agricultural sector: policy coherence through the WELFN”.
- D5.3 (INCDS, M30): academic working paper “Climate services for river basins: providing robust policy recommendations through the WELFN”.
- D5.4 (HZG, M30): academic working paper: “Climate services for drought-prone touristic areas: policy coherence through the WELFN”.
- D5.5 (INCDS, M32): Policy report about climate services for the WELFN, providing insights about stakeholder integration and risk reduction in the event of a drought.
- D5.6 (INCDS, M34): academic working paper (opinion type) in scientific journal summarizing the main items of the policy report.
- D6.1 (BOKU, M15): Communication and Dissemination Plan. (PDF)
- D6.2a,b,c (BOKU), each 6 months, starting M18): Press releases for concepts and findings in the 3 case studies, with a focus on the relevance of co-benefits between adaptation and mitigation. (PDF)
- D6.3 (HZG, M34): Press releases about the academic working papers and policy report produced in previous working packages. (PDF)
*M1 was October 2017, hence M4 was January 2018.